December 18, 2017
As Chairman and CEO of RONN Motor Group, Inc. (RONN), I am often asked by supporters, such as yourself, what it feels like to be at the forefront of the future, setting out to be the world leader advancing transportation technology that addresses the global zero-emission mandates.
I can confidently say that playing a significant role in creating sustainable energy for tomorrow is both a privilege and a necessity, which is exactly why RONN is offering the limited opportunity to invest in all electric-hydrogen fuel-cell technology at the ground level via its Regulation A+ mini-IPO offering.
In addition to accomplishing the most significant milestones in our company’s history (see below), the Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) is quickly coming to a close as we are in the process of completing the application to list on a National Exchange with the intention of listing FY18 Q1. Therefore, the remaining few weeks of 2017 are the most opportune time to secure your shares. Invest here or call 1-866-711-RONN (7666) to learn more. For access consideration to the PPM, please contact Nicole Rose, RONN Motor Group, Inc., at 480-884-1602.
2017 Highlights include:
• Acquisition of Swedish consulting company, completed September 7, 2017
• Signed agreement of Swedish all-electric bus manufacturer November 1, 2017
• Swedish entity will be our wholly owned subsidiary: RONN Motor Group International
• RONN Motor Group International will oversee: Sweden and China
• Broker / Dealers of record
• Offices located on the floor of the NYSE
• Second Broker / Dealer and representative Underwriters
• Offices located in mid-town NYC
• Definitive partnership agreement signed
• Autonomous, accident avoidance, cloud-based data acquisition, IoT applications
• Signed LOI agreement to purchase a 40+ year strong parts distribution company operating in NYC
• Anticipated purchase completion FY18 Q1
• Estimated revenues of approximately $3M to $5M per year and turning a profit
• Lions Assurance Financial will also bring TATA Group from India to the table, as we are now working on the terms of a pilot in India to showcase our hydrogen technologies
• RONN will supply a bus and hydrogen power generation station (expected)
• Timeline could be as early as June 2018 (early due diligence has begun)
• Keith Yagnik (Director) and Ariel Tavor (Principal) are both seasoned automotive and financial executives with well over 30 years’ experience each
• It is anticipated both will have executive advisory positions within the company overseeing the India initiative
• The Aberleen / Cuttone analyst report has been completed
• As of December 15, 2017, the team began to market our PPM to investors leading up to our listing on a National Exchange
• The private placement analyst report was collaboratively completed by the Brokers, Executives and Analysts to ensure consistent voice and information
• The private placement has been moved to a $20M offering from the original $10M at the request of our Brokers and Analysts
• $3.5M from the sale of our securities will go towards the purchase of the Swedish bus manufacturing facility
• Signed $6.2M equity investment agreement (Private Investor)
• Seven Broker/Dealers awaiting syndication underneath the two principal Broker/Dealers
• Market Traction based on Strategic Partners and Financing Road Map can be viewed at: https://www.ronnmotorgroup.com/#growth
• Currently vetting graphic automobile designers to render new vehicle images following October meeting with MetalCrafters (CA), who build production prototypes for Chrysler, Mercedes, Ford, etc.
• RONN launched updated company website on October 9 and can be viewed at: www.ronnmotorgroup.com
• RONN/CrowdVest website, a new secondary online platform that facilitates investments in startup companies, went live October 4 and can be viewed at: https://www.crowdvest.co/companies/ronn-motor-group
• Consideration towards relocating RONN operational headquarters from the present ASU SkySong location to DC Ranch (the most exclusive area in North Scottsdale, Arizona)
Significant New Meetings
• Boeing Technical Fellow / Intellectual Property Strategy – Wayne Howe
• Silicon Valley Bank
• China – Brilliance Auto
• D-Stinct, LLC
• Valley of the Sun Clean Cities Coalition/RONN Motor Group, Inc. presentation
• Dawson James Securities Annual Conference
• Silicon Valley roadshows
Team Additions Can be viewed at: https://www.ronnmotorgroup.com/#team
Jim Maury – Chief Technology Officer
Jim Maury embodies nearly 30 years of extensive experience in developing advanced software-centric solutions across multiple industries and functional domains. His background centers on start-up technology companies with disruptive software applications and IoT infrastructure that automates the decision support work process. His expertise in predictive data modeling techniques, coupled with quantitative analytics is driving more data transparency while improving decision accuracy through the business intelligence framework. Jim was currently the SVP of Business Development at WeatherCloud, Inc. where he was responsible for realigning their Go-To-Marketing strategy, which included a scalable partner ecosystem and a deeper relationship with Microsoft’s Azure Cloud service. He also developed a fully adaptive ROI model for the long-haul trucking and small truck fleet market that focused on accident costs and ETA delays.
Press Release Announcement: https://www.ronnmotorgroup.com/news.html
Nicole Rose – Chief Marketing Officer
Nicole Rose exemplifies over 25 years of strategic brand marketing experience and has partnered with a wide variety of organizations from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. Prior to joining RONN Motor Group, Inc., Nicole was one of seven, senior-level executives for Elio Motors, Inc., a revolutionary automotive start-up focused on altering the course of transportation history. In this capacity, Nicole oversaw the marketing efforts that raised $126M in capital, $28M in reservations and $477M in potential orders over a three-year period. Additionally, Nicole led the various teams through the Regulation A+ public offering, which resulted in raising nearly $17M in less than three months, then listing its shares on the OTC Markets, making Elio Motors the first crowdfunded security to go from public solicitation under Regulation A+ to a publicly traded security.
Carolyn Muary – Chief Financial Officer (Interim)
Carolyn Maury is equipped with more than 20 years of extensive financial and operational experience, specifically financial oversight of taking startup companies public and strategic mergers and acquisitions. Her professional experience includes CFO and Co-Founder of Central Coast Fitness Group, Inc., who owned and operated Gold’s Gym. She also supported and managed Verizon strategic acquisitions for their Enterprise and IoT Divisions. Carolyn held her Series 7 and 66 and was FINRA certified as a Financial Adviser for Strategic Financial Partners. She oversaw Investor Relations and Finance for Software.com’s IPO in 1999 and was responsible for earnings calls, analyst meetings and strategic acquisitions; the company merged with Phone.com in 2000 and became Openwave Systems, Inc. through a $6B merger. Carolyn’s experience extends to Human Resources and Finance at Solaicx, Inc., where she was instrumental in staffing and budgeting for their new ingot factory in Portland, Oregon.
Team Promotions Can be viewed at: https://www.ronnmotorgroup.com/#team
Promoted to President and Chief Operating Officer, RONN Motor Group, Inc.
Promoted to President, RONN Motor Group International
Promoted to Chief Operating Officer, RONN Motor Group International
Board of Directors (Independent Additions)
In 2001, Roland Ho co-founded and co-managed the structured product asset management business for Trust Company of the West until 2009. He is one of two principals that built the business into one of the fastest growing and highest revenue generating business units. Under Roland’s direction, the business unit managed over $35B of assets invested in the U.S., Europe and Asia, and has won many asset management awards over the years. The asset management team built by Roland was considered one of the best in structured products. Prior to joining Trust Company of the West, Roland managed the investment research team at Hyperion Capital Management, where he was responsible for analyzing and developing investment strategies for the firm. Roland is an expert in structuring transactions, formulating and executing investment strategies, and business development and execution. Roland holds a BA and an MA in Electrical Science from Cambridge University, England. He also studied for his doctorate in Mathematics at the Imperial College, University of London and is a CFA Charter holder. He was born in Hong Kong and currently resides in New York City.
Bernt Ullmann is an experienced Chief Executive Officer with a demonstrated history of working in the apparel and fashion industry. Skilled in Trend Analysis, Consumer Products, Retail, Multi-channel Retail, Brand Management and Licensing, Bernt is a strong business development professional with an MBA and BA focused in Business Development/Service Management from Copenhagen Business School. Currently Bernt is President and Chief Executive Officer of Star Branding, LLC, a renowned brand management and licensing partnership that he cofounded in 2009. Alongside the likes of such notable names as Tommy Hilfiger, Andy Hilfiger and Joe Lamastra, together the focus is on creating, developing, incubating, marketing and distributing global lifestyle brands. Star Branding enjoys tremendous access to leading retailers, manufacturers, brands and celebrities worldwide.
Brian Rives (Nominated)
Brian Rives possesses more than 25 years of experience working in the residential real estate sector and more than 17 years working specifically in luxury real estate development. Brian graduated from Arizona State University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Engineering and Management. His professional career began at UDC Homes as a Superintendent where he was responsible for managing subdivisions. At the age of 25, Brian relocated to Georgia, where he oversaw the division and closure of UDC Homes Georgia. Brian supervised the development of hundreds of residential lots for Monterey Homes while employed as their Land Development Manager and was also a former Project Manager for Toll Brothers where he managed the sales, purchasing, marketing construction and customer service of two semi-custom home subdivisions. As Land Acquisition and Development Manager for Engle Homes Arizona, Brian was responsible for the acquisition and development of thousands of residential lots. In 2000, Brian started his first custom home building company, which he sold in 2004. At that time, he started Cantabria Homes, Inc., which develops multi-million dollar estates in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Damon Kuhn – Executive Director
Jim Maury – Executive Director
Rest assured that the entire RONN team will continue to make significant strides in 2018 and remain laser focused on our strategic roadmap as we prepare to list on a National Exchange. We are committed to continued communication in an effort to keep you well-informed through future updates. We welcome and encourage you to freely share our accomplishments with your network, introducing RONN to those who are equally passionate about creating solutions that will provide a better, more sustainable future and who value the opportunity to invest in a company that is well-positioned to meet the technological global demands of tomorrow.
As always, I, along with the RONN team, am available to answer any questions you may have. Thank you for your ongoing loyalty and support.
Chairman & CEO, RONN Motor Group, Inc.
The Offering Materials May Contain Forward-Looking Statements And Information Relating To, Among Other Things, The Company, Its Business Plan And Strategy, And Its Industry. These Forward-Looking Statements Are Based On The Beliefs Of, Assumptions Made By, And Information Currently Available To The Company’s Management. When Used In The Offering Materials, The Words “Estimate,” “Project,” “Believe,” “Anticipate,” “Intend,” “Expect” And Similar Expressions Are Intended To Identify Forward-Looking Statements, Which Constitute Forward Looking Statements. These Statements Reflect Management’s Current Views With Respect To Future Events And Are Subject To Risks And Uncertainties That Could Cause The Company’s Actual Results To Differ Materially From Those Contained In The Forward-Looking Statements. Investors Are Cautioned Not To Place Undue Reliance On These Forward-Looking Statements, Which Speak Only As Of The Date On Which They Are Made. The Company Does Not Undertake Any Obligation To Revise Or Update These Forward-Looking Statements To Reflect Events Or Circumstances After Such Date Or To Reflect The Occurrence Of Unanticipated Events. To obtain a copy of the Offering Circular, click here to download directly.